Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ella Rose Bag













Hi Everyone,
Thanks for visiting my new blog.
I've just finished this little bag with a customized name. I am going to call this bag the 'Ella Rose' bag. Perfect for a little girl to make her feel special with her own name.
I take orders, and will make it with the same fabric, or with other fabric of your choice from my supply. I am happy to email images of fabric samples.
Please feel free to contact me with any queries, I am only to happy to work with you on a customised bag.
Have a look at the listing in my Etsy store.
Till next time,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. i am seriously thinking of a name change too, not that i am any sort of established crafter but....maybe one day it might all take off for me *_*
    lovely bag
    xxrosey

    ReplyDelete